Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And so I hit publish.

I have given quite a bit of thought as to whether or not to start blogging again. It's been almost a year and a half since I posted a legitimate piece and even then, my later posts weren't well thought out and quickly thrown together. See, at that point in my life, there was so much going on that I just didn't care to write very much. So much was changing and it wasn't something that I cared to share or felt that I could share. I now finally feel that I am at a point where I actually want to write again. I feel like things are so much better and for that, I am eager to get back to doing things that I enjoy, including blogging.

I used to blog at Teaberry Trails. I have since shut down that blog and started anew. I blogged about a variety of topics. Lola & Lane. The Blog. will ultimately emulate the same premise as Teaberry Trails, however, will entail topics that reflect me and the person that I am now. I am happier and more confident than I was before and I can attribute that to quite a few different things, which I will eventually fill you in on. 

For now though, I'll leave you with a picture that was taken while on a hike a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and I spent it with those who have made the last year a half the best I've had.  




Also, I am still working to get things around here set up! Still trying to get the kinks worked out =)

I've linked up with Septemer Farm for 'Oh hey, Friday!'

2 comments:

Post a Comment