Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Adventure//OBX


Until this past year, I had actually never rented a house at the beach for an entire week. Tony and I decided earlier this year that we wanted to be able to take an actual vacation for a week with the girls. We decided to go to the Outer Banks in North Carolina, which to his surprise, I had never been. I've lived in North Carolina for about two years, but was never able to make it there. The OBX was the place where his family vacationed and still vacations each year. 

When we decided to go, we looked for houses in our price range and in the month of August, which helped because it was considerably cheaper and we were able to stay in a pretty nice house. This was the house we stayed in and it was perfect! My sisters joined us, along with my nephew and my sister's fiance. We had an absolute blast. 

We spent the majority of our days on the beach, lounging and relaxing. In the evenings, we fished off the Avalon Pier, tye-dyed some awesome shirts, ordered a bushel of crabs, and played some games. We only had one day that had some rain and we ended up visiting the aquarium. The rest of the days were beautiful. It was definitely one of the best vacations I've ever had and we can't wait to head back!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

1 comments:

Post a Comment