Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bucket List

I have made multiple Bucket List's before and I'm pretty certain that it won't be the last. Today, I have a few of those items on my list that are by far some of my favorites. I hope that at some point, I'm able to actually accomplish, if not all, at least a few.




Lola & Lane's Bucket List

1// Skydive. Crazy, I know, but even though I know I would be so scared, I want to do it. It looks awesome and like so much scary fun!

2//Visit all 50 of the United States of America. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't got around to even cutting this close, but I have gone up and down the East Coast. I've also been to Arizona and California...I better get to moving, I mean, traveling...

3//Go on a hot air balloon. Hot air balloons look so beautiful up in the sky. I can only imagine what being in one would actually look like.

4//Complete a marathon. I almost did this, but my knee didn't want to cooperate with me and I had to pull out at the last moment. It was a bummer, but it will happen when it does!

5//Have a paint fight. This sounds like so much fun. A little paint and it's war! I'd probably make sure to have this outside, so it doesn't ruin anything inside ;)

6//Take a spontaneous road trip. To anywhere...anyplace. No idea in mind, just get in the car and go!

7// Learn a dance and be good at it. I wish I could say that I was a dancer, however, it's quite the opposite. I sometimes think I can dance, but I know I'm far from it. I'd like to pick out a dance of some kind and learn it and actually have some sort of rhythm. Not too hard...right?

8// Take a trip with just my best friend, Rochelle. Girls trip! We haven't had a chance to do just this since we live in totally different states. I'm thinking we need to plan one ASAP!

9//Carve initials on a tree. Cheesy, right? I just can't help but to think that it would be pretty awesome to have some initials posted up somewhere.

10//Backpack through Europe. Again, I know it's a little cliche, but I'd love to do this! I've heard that traveling from one country to another in Europe is fairly cheap and getting a chance to get to see as much possible...well, would kind of be awesome.

I've noticed a trend within my list of things I want to do and that's travel. I would love to have the opportunity to get out, see and experience the world. On another note though, it also seems as though I am an adrenaline junkie wannabe! Hopefully, at some point in my life, I will get to experience some, if not all of these things!

I'm linking up with Bailey for her Blog-tember Challenge; today's question was:
10 items off your bucket list. If you haven't made one, now's a good time to start!
 photo nameplate_zpsd6ui0kzg.png

2 comments:

Post a Comment