Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pinspired. Build It. House Edition.

 With the possibility of moving and finding a new place to call home, I just can't seem to stop thinking about new and awesome things to build for this home we  will hopefully have soon. I have been busy 'pinning' away new items I'd like to attempt to build. I have always loved the idea of building my own furniture. Not only would it be something that I actually want and how I want it, but also very rewarding in the sense that I did it myself. Here are a few of my favorites, especially because we are looking at smaller houses and most (not all!) will be great space savers and organizers!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I have so many more things I'd love to add to this small list. Just take a look at my 'Build Board' on Pinterest. So many ideas, so little time ;)

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

1 comments:

Post a Comment