Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend//Snippets



I love my weekends off, especially now that school is back in and it's cheer season for Willow. The Strasburg Rams Youth Football League had a game against Page County Panthers this Saturday and Willow was on the sideline cheering for them. Luckily, they won! This is Willow's fourth  year cheering and does such a great job.

 Let's back up to Friday though when Tony and I decided to head to the woods and check tree stands and see if we could get in some target practice with the shotguns. It was such a beautiful day that I really didn't want to leave the serenity of it all. It was just so quiet and peaceful, how could that be beat?

Sunday was a lazy lazy day. I came down with some kind of sickness. My nose was stuffed, my throat was sore, and all I wanted to do was lay down and do absolutely nothing. It's a good thing that's about all anyone else wanted to do too...lazy fall Sunday with football for the win!




Linking up with Grateful Heart and A Fresh Start today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment