Friday, October 9, 2015

Etsy Favorite Finds

Etsy has and will be one of my favorite places to search for an awesome, meaningful handmade item. There is just about anything you could want somewhere listed on Etsy. I admire the time and dedication that it takes for some of these hand crafted items to be made and I know that the owners attention to the fine details are just one of the many reasons that I love to support the small handmade businesses.

Here are a few of my favorite shop finds!

Her pieces are able to be customized and are absolutely beautiful! These are two of my favorites and there are so many others that I like. The craftsmanship in these are stunning and she takes time in each and every piece she makes. Her Instagram account is just as awesome. There are also some behind the scenes shown on her feed, plus giving a glimpse into her and her family's life in Okinawa! Go check her out!


With the colder weather upon us, I can't seem to get enough of these chunky knits. The hats and neck cowls look so warm and and go with whatever you want to wear. They come in an assortment of colors and she has so much to choose from in her little shop. 


Love Joy Create Etsy shop offers so many cute items for around the home. Cute little fabric baskets and pillows are listed. Each item offers a unique and different style that are still cohesive to her brand. The pillows are one of my favorites because, let's face it, you can never have enough pillows. There are also a few items that any kid would love. This little fox woodland pillow would make my girls happy little girls =)


bookhoudesigns
I'm always in search of a new handbag and bookhou designs are awesome. I love the patterns and the fact that are pretty neutral and would go with just about any outfit. Lately, I've been loving the long strapped bags because they are easier to carry. These offer the versatility to make them longer or shorter depending on your preference. 


Pottery Lodge
I am absolutely in love with these! I love items that are personalized and can be used to place my little trinkets into. She has a wide variety of unique and custom ceramic dishes and wall hangings. Each piece is different, but very well made with it's own touch. There are ring holders and even little coin banks. If you want something to dress up a tiny space, these will certainly add a little of what you might be looking for!

Instagram + Facebook

What are some of your favorite finds Etsy? Christmas is just around the corner and I'm always in need of ideas!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

Linking up with Carolina Charm, Friday Favorites, & September Farm today!

1 comments:

Post a Comment