Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Interview by Willow


Yesterday afternoon as I was in the shower getting ready for work, Willow asked to come in and talk to me. I obliged and asked what she wanted to talk about and her response was along the lines of:

'I have a few questions for you to answer.'

My curiosity piqued and I told her to go ahead and let them roll. (Mind you, I'm showering and attempting to hear her over the sound of the water in the shower!) I peaked out from behind the shower curtain to catch a glimpse as to what she was doing and all I see is her, handy dandy notebook in one hand, with a pen in the other. She's perched on the toilet seat and appeared to be scribbling intently. I fall back behind the shower curtain and then she informed me that her 'enervew of Britney Musterman' had started....

Enervew of Britney (and yes, she spelled my name wrong!)

Enervew by Willow

What is your faveret thing?
Candy
Milkduds

Thing to see on Halloween
Us all dressed up

Are you scared of these?
Realastic Monsters
X (meaning no!)

Banana
X

You
X

What is your faveret thing?
Princess
Bell

Coler
Pink

FootBall Team
Pitsberge Stellers

When she first began, I assumed that this interview was going to be Halloween related, but I think she just wanted to ask a bunch of random questions. I thought it was great and then asked her if she minded if I used it. Of course she told me to go ahead! I typed this interview the way that she had it written and spelled. (Minus the table she had them in, didn't want to make it too hard to follow for you...) Willow loves anything reading or writing related and I'm so glad. She's written a few of her own 'books' and I couldn't be more proud of her.

Linking up to Wake Up Wednesday!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

2 comments:

Post a Comment