Monday, October 5, 2015

October Goals

I'm pretty sure I'm waterlogged from all of this rain we have had lately! It's been days since I've seen the sun and this misty fine rain is killing my mood and motivation! I love a good rainy day, but not so many rainy days in a row. On the plus side, I have been somewhat productive despite my gloomy mood. So, since I worked this weekend and did absolutely nothing fun, I've put together a few goals for this month to get things going good!


1//Go through items not needed anymore. This one is a definite must because of the possibility of moving next month. As long as all goes well with the house, we should be set to move in the middle of November, which means that I need to get stuff gone through and get rid of crap we just don't need or use anymore. It's amazing what kind of things you find that have been tucked away!

2//Plan ahead. I'm probably one of the most organized, unorganized person ever. I have good intentions of planing ahead and then by the time I realize it, it's not really planning ahead anymore, it's just making a quick decision type thing. Ideally, I'd like to be able to know a general idea of what to expect, without having to rack my brain each morning. Planning ahead will make things that much easier on everyone. Also, I'd like to get my blog posts planned a little better. I just get busy and forget and then there goes a day without me posting! Shame on me...

3//Take more pictures. I had been doing really well in making sure I was taking pictures so that I had them, but when my memory card filled up, I stopped taking so many...okay, so I just never picked up a new memory card, but I'll be sure to get on that...

4//Finish up as much Christmas shopping as possible. This year, I want to be able to enjoy the holidays as much as I can, so I have started Christmas shopping early this year. I have stuff that I have already purchased and I have my list of the items that I need to get and I'm feeling pretty darn confident in completing this particular goal. I'm still wanting to go Black Friday shopping, but for the most part, I'd like to have everything completed by then! And guess what? I'm doing pretty good so far!

5//Completed my 'About' page and other pages for the blog. I've been saying that I was going to get this done awhile ago, buttttttttttt I STILL haven't! Maybe if I just make myself sit down and do it, I'll get it done!

6//Get better about using social media to promote the blog. Yet another blog goal...I've been terrible about this too. I just need to do it. Easy peasy. I suppose it kind of goes along with the whole 'planning ahead' thing ;)

7//Run at least 35 miles this month. I've been pretty good about getting to the gym, but I've been slacking on running because by the time I'm through at the gym, I'm pooped. I used to run that in a week and now I'm barely making that a month! I'm trying to be realistic though and set attainable goals so that I'm not disappointed in myself.

8//Get out and go to the pumpkin patch. As long as the rain ceases soon, I don't see why this won't happen. This is one of my absolute favorite things to do in the fall!We found a pretty awesome pumpkin patch last year that we can't wait to go back to!

What are some of your goals for this month?!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+

I'm linking up today with Ember Grey & Life of Meg!

1 comments:

Post a Comment