Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Unplugged.

Oh, heyyyyy! It's been, oh, what? A week since I've last hit publish on one of these 'blog post things?' Sorry about that. Really, I am. If it makes you feel any better, I stepped away from almost all social media and unplugged for the week. It crazy, busy hectic and I was in a terribly negative Nancy mood and I just wanted to throw in the towel. I've been slightly stressed with birthday planning, working, the girls school activities, house and move preparation, and a few other personal bits that had me whacked out. Taking a week off was kind of what I needed to regroup and gather my thoughts and figure out what the heck I'm doing with my life.

Which leads me to the real question. What the heck am I doing with my life?! To be honest, I have absolutely no idea, except I love my family and most days, my job. Other than that, I feel like I could be getting so much more out of my time here. I've had a few thoughts, a few ideas, but nothing concrete and nothing much to write home about. My thoughts are that once we are moved and settled into the new house, I'll be putting more of a focus on the little things. The things that I can do to improve the overall quality of mine and my family's daily life. I know that there's no time better than the present, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if I try to implement anything new at this point, I'll be more stressed than I want.

So, until then, stick with me and just know that I'm working on things. Slow and steady wins the race...right? Who am I kidding? That turtle may be slow and steady, but right now, this turtle sounds a lot like she's rambling ;) A week of being unplugged has left me with a new perspective and a bit rejuvenated, so hopefully, I won't feel the need to do that again for a long while! Happy Wednesday friends!!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

1 comments:

Post a Comment