Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend//Fall is here


No, no, no, no!!! I'm not ready for the weekend to be over...just one more day would be fine with me...

We had such a great weekend full of fun, but relaxing at the same time. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Friday was pretty low key, I slept until noon since I worked the night before and then we stopped up the girls from school and ate at our favorite local restaurant Jalisco's Mexican Restaurant. It was jam packed with people enjoying themselves and we were lucky enough to only have to wait ten minutes for a seat. Saturday was filled with some cheer and football, a quick nap, and a fun fall cook out and bonfire with some awesome friends! I made some tortilla roll ups (recipe to come soon!) and brought some apple cider with some 'fancy adult fixin's' for those who wanted to spice it up ;) Sunday we all slept in and took it easy. Football was on, laundry was finished, and we were able to get ourselves ready for the week ahead.

I'm not sure how many of you are The Walking Dead fans (I never in a million years thought I would be either), but this last episode was insane! Anyone else feel as sad about the ending as I did?! Bummer....

Check back a little later this morning as I've partnered with some awesome gals for a pretty sweet giveaway you won't want to miss!! Cash and a a cute prize? I'm im, how about you?!

Linking up with B Loved Boston, Life of Meg, A Cute Angle, Meet up MondayGrateful Heart, and Let It Shine!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

2 comments:

Post a Comment