Monday, November 16, 2015

Moving On



What a weekend! I would say that I'm sad it's Monday and that I have the Monday blues, but I'm not...today is closing day on the house and I'm so excited I can't sleep! I have been up since five and almost forwent a post today because we would be so busy and I was pooped after packing yesterday, but I figured since I couldn't sleep, I would get one together =) Lucky you, right?

Anyway, here's how this weekend went down...

Ok, so the giant pumpkin is posted up outside the girls school. Their principle grows a giant pumpkin every year and this year it was brought to the school. How cool is that? We checked it out when we picked the girls up and I'm pretty sure we could fit inside of it. I meant to share this the other day, but completely forgot. I am definitely ready for the Christmas season, but this pumpkin just screams fall!

Saturday Tony and I woke up before the crack of dawn to hump down into the woods to the tree stand. We got there before daylight and before the sun rose and was actually able to enjoy the peace and quiet of watching the sun come up and the forest waking up. There's something so cool about being able to experience that. It was freezing and the wind blew just enough to cut through us, but we stuck it out a few hours. We saw a buck and Tony could have taken a good shot, but wanted to see if it would come around to me, but unfortunately he didn't and we lost him.

Once we got back to his parents house, we had to meet the realtor to sign a few more papers and then I took a nice nap while he went back to the woods. I wanted to get some rest because I knew Sunday would be nothing but packing and cleaning...

Which it was. We packed everything and then cleaned. We even managed to sneak out for a quick lunch and attend Willow's Cheerleading Awards Ceremony. The league she is in is absolutely the best. They care and do so much for the kids and as a parent, I couldn't ask for more. Willow enjoys it and has fun and that's what it's all about.

We ended our Sunday with the Uhaul packed, the Jeep packed, and us ready for bed. We drove over to Tony's parents and ate an awesome deer loin supper complete with baked potatoes and broccoli. We watched a little football and The Walking Dead and finally called it a night.

And now, here I sit. Wide awake, waiting until I have to get ready for the seven a.m. final walk through...

I'll be even more tired this evening ;)

How was your weekend?!

Linking up today with Bella for Weekend Recap, Ashley with Monday Madness, Weekending, Let It Shine

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube


2 comments:

Post a Comment