Monday, November 2, 2015

November Goals.

I'm pretty sure that this was the fastest month we've had this year. I'm not sure why it seemed to have went way faster than the rest, but I woke up on October first and now it's November first! You know what that means? Yep, I'll say it, Christmas is right around the corner and guess what? I haven't been this excited for Christmas in a while, even though I'm one of the lucky one to have to work. Working this weekend definitely had me thinking how fast this month went. I worked Halloween night, which was also daylight savings time too, and it was only then, during my thirteen hour shift that I realized it was November!!! Insanity!

Now that it's November, I'm sure the rest of the year will fly by too and then just like that, I'll be turning another year older and wiser and the early months of 2016 will be slower than slow (because for me, that's how the year usually works, slow early months, super fast late months!) It may have something to do with the fact that I love the end of the year and everything that goes along with it!

November should be quite a busy month. I've been pretty good about setting monthly goals and pretty much sticking to them. Here the goals I set for September and October. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit in the pumpkin patch this year and I'm so bummed. It's one of my favorite things to do and I guess it just wasn't meant to be this year. Like I said, we were pretty busy and it just didn't work out. The other goal I had set for October was to finish my About page for the blog...as you can see, I didn't do that either. Oops. November sounds good to get the done...right? Let's see if I can't stick to my guns this month and get that done!


November Goals

1// Finish my About page. I have been saying that this was going to be done and guess what, it still is unfinished. I am planning on having new pictures to be able to update that space with, so I guess I have been holding off until I can make those happen. No excuses though. It's on my list of blogging priorities here...

2// Pack up and move! Easy enough...just have to pack everything and move. Although, on closing day, we don't plan on moving right in. We want to rip up the carpet and replace the flooring before anything is moved in and clean the basement out so that we can utilize it for storage for everything that won't be necessary upstairs. I can't wait.

3//Begin wrapping all gifts purchased for Christmas. Say what? Yea, I have pretty much finished my Christmas shopping. I have a few gift cards left to get and a couple of small items that I'm not that worried about, but it's all done! This is the first year that's happened for me, so thank goodness I am able to spend the holiday season enjoying the holidays instead of stressing out able them!

4//Continue to grow and promote Lola & Lane. I've done really well with this too. I have managed and taken the time this past month to grow and engage in new awesome projects. I've met some awesome people throughout and I really can't wait to see how it continues to evolve. You get out of it what you put into it and I'm definitely seeing progress. It's awesome!

5//Sign up for the SVR Winter Series. I plan on running in the local running groups winter series this year since I'm off the weekends the 5k's are. I wasn't able to run in it last year, so this year, I'm excited to be able to have off! That means I have to up my running game and get it done...let's do it!

6//Lay off the iced coffee's. Totally guilty for getting one a day...I love them. They taste great and they are generally the only other thing I drink besides water. Most of the time, I only drink them when I'm working or going into work, but I have been known to get one 'just because.' I've cut out a lot of coffee, so I'm hoping to nix this one small habit too!

I only had a few small goals to want to do this month since we will be on our toes for most of it. Moving and Willow getting ready for her cheer competition next weekend will have us wore out. Not to mention Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

What are your goals for this month? Were you able to check off any items from last month?!

Linking up with Life of MegA Cute AngleMeet up Monday,  Weekend Recapand Let It Shine!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

1 comments:

Post a Comment