Monday, November 9, 2015

The day they worked so hard for


No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, but I did get a nasty case of something...I'm pretty sure this is the first year that I have been as sick as I have been. Yesterday was the first day that I had felt better and in good time too. Yesterday was the big day that Willow and all her teammates had been waiting for. It was the day that all of their hard work came together and they were able to showoff their entire routine. While the girls didn't come home with a win, they pulled off the routine off their little lives. It was a lot of work to get ready and they couldn't have done any better. 

My little girl. Willow Lola. I can't even begin to describe just how proud of her I am. She began cheering as a micro four years ago and didn't know the first thing about cheering (to be honest, neither did I!) In the last four years, she has come so far and accomplished so much. This year, she was a flyer and she even called to start the cheer (if that's what it's called.) 

My weekend in a nutshell. I loved every minute of it and I'd do it over again just to see my sweet Willow have fun and be truly happy. 


 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

1 comments:

Post a Comment