Tuesday, December 1, 2015

DIY Christmas Ornament Round Up

To get into the holiday spirit, I'm always looking for something fun and inexpensive to do with the family. Making our own ornaments are one of the easiest ways to get into the mood! Throw on a little festive music, have some apple crisp baking in the oven, and some good quality family time, is something that I enjoy and can't wait to do. This year, I've been looking for a few easy DIY ornament ideas and I've put together a few of my favorites that I've found. If you're a crafty (or not so crafty!) person, then here are a few cute, easy, and affordable options!












What are some of your favorite ways to get into the holiday spirit? Do you have any of your own DIY ornaments you have come across? 

I hope everyone has a great day and kicks Tuesday's butt!

Linking up here and here!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg


Follow

2 comments:

Post a Comment