Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Favorite Christmas Movie Round Up

It's the time of year where holiday cheer is spread like wildfire. Most people eat, sleep, and live the cheerfulness of the most spirited time of year. One of my favorite traditions is sitting around and watching the best of the best Christmas movies. I have so many favorites and I enjoy getting all cozied up, grabbing a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, and binge watching my favorites. Here are a few of my favorites I have to watch each year because let's face it, it's just not Christmas until you've seen Home Alone or Rudolph at least five times...



The Santa Clause | Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer | Home Alone
How the Grinch Stole Christmas | It's a Wonderful Life | Christmas with the Kranks

A Christmas Carol | Miracle on 34th Street | The Polar Express

What are some of your favorite Christmas classics? I have to say, the first three listed, are probably, without a doubt, my all time favorites. As in, I HAVE to watch them. Now I'm off to figure out which one to put on blast tonight!

Linking up here!

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

2 comments:

Post a Comment