Thursday, December 10, 2015

Run ZOOMA

I have some pretty exciting news to share today! That's right, I'm officially a 2016 ZOOMA Ambassador!  I applied when the applications were open thinking that I didn't have a shot. Occasionally I remember to check my spam folder in my email and good thing I did. The email was almost a week old, but it was my acceptance as an official ZOOMA Ambassador. Holy cow! 

What is ZOOMA? ZOOMA is a women's race series that is designed to encourage and uplift women to live a fit, happy, and active lifestyle. There are numerous events around the country that include 10k races and half marathons that are for women, run by women. 

I am excited to be a part of such an awesome group. I will be outlining a training program and getting back into running shape!  I'll be posting updates on my training and workouts here. In the meantime, let's start 2016 off right and get fit and healthy! Here's to making that happen =)

 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

1 comments:

Post a Comment