Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Life366 Project//Week 2 Linkup

Thursday, January 7, 2016
Willow had a school project that she needed pictures for. She had to have pictures for the three different types of Greek columns the Ionic, Doric, and Corinthian. I knew the perfect place to get them, so I scooped the girls up a little early from school and took them to Old Town Winchester to snap some pretty cool column pictures. While we were there, we stopped by a cute little creamery for root beer floats! I love Old Town Winchester, it's beautiful!

Friday, January 8, 2016
Did you know that fog can freeze? I didn't either until I left to take the girls to school on Friday morning. We live at the top of a mountain, so the weather is a little quirkier up there. Unfortunately, even though we left earlier for school (I drive them about 25 minutes to school since I live in a different county than their father), we still got stuck in traffic and it took an hour and a half to get them to school. Frozen fog is the worst, especially trying to go down the mountain...

Saturday, January 9, 2016
Theraputic and stress relieving coloring...need I say more? Oh, colored pencils are apparently a hot commodity now. I went to Walmart AND Target and both stores were sold completely out of colored pencils. I finally found some at my house in the girls' room haha

Sunday, January 10, 2016
It was my birthday! A whole year older and wiser? Regardless, I worked all weekend and my birthday was no exception. The weekends I work, I live out of my car. Packages and cards for my birthday, my duty belt, water, the best dill pickle chips ever, and lottery tickets. Woo.

Monday, January 11, 2016
On the way to gym, the sun was crazy bright and that picture has no filter applied, just the natural sunlight. I also busted out an awesome warmup mile before beginning my work out. I also did some sprints afterward. They are killer! We also went to Tony's grandparents house for some stuffed shells that were so good! His family also makes their own wine. It's pretty strong, but very good. Their wine making ventures take place in Pennsylvania. Hopefully we can make it up there to learn the family business!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Lyla always has practice on Tuesday's and Thursday's for gymnastics. Willow gets bored if she goes, but this Tuesday, she had her homework and project to keep her busy. Those pictures are some of the ones we took on Thursday of all the columns! Looks pretty snazzy. 

Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Here's the first snowfall on the mountain of the season! I'm not a fan of snow, but there's just something about the first little bit of snow that makes my little heart happy.


With the new year beginning, I wanted to start 2016 out with a bang! I'm pretty excited to begin the Life366 Project! I want to be able to look back on 2016 and be able to remember what happened throughout the year. There's so much in our lives that we don't remember, so here's a way to help us not forget those small moments we will one day wish we remembered! 

Meet the Host & Co-Host!
Host                                      Co-Host
                                      Brittney // Lola & Lane      Jessica // The Organized Mama       
                                      Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest  | Facebook        Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest  | Facebook | Houzz                                
  
Here are the details:

1// We will link up once a week on Thursday morning and the link up will remain active through the following Wednesday night.

2// You can post your pictures however you like (i.e. Collage, List, etc.)

3// You may chose to just use your pictures as your post or accompany them with an explanation, it's totally up to you! Link up as many pictures as you have, whether you have an entire week or not!

4// Have fun! This is something that is supposed to be for YOU! I'm just here for accountability ;)

5// If you do linkup, please make sure that you link back to Lola & Lane in some way and follow via GFC or Bloglovin'  as well as the co-hosts, it's only fair =)

 So grab a button, and get your camera's and phone's ready! Spread the word and get excited!

Lola & Lane

3 comments:

Post a Comment