Friday, January 22, 2016

The Life366 Project//Week 3 Linkup

Thursday, January 14, 2016
Lately, I have been in the mood to cook. I love cooking and I love it even more when I watch the Tasty videos. They are all over my Facebook news feed and I could watch them continuously, they feed my need to cook ;) I snapped this picture while fixing some dinner to take to work with me. I made steaks with marinated mushrooms, wild rice, and the delicious green beans that are super easy to make. I prefer the frozen whole green beans and then I steam them for a few minutes. Once they're steamed, I toss them into my favorite cast iron skillet with some evoo or coconut oil and some garlic. I saut√© them and then when they're almost finished, I add a few sprinkles of parmesan cheese. Trust me, they're the best green beans ever. Sometimes, I'll add some slivered almonds or something fancy like that, but I didn't have any, sooooooo then there's that....

Friday, January 15, 2016
I always take the girls and pick them up from school. On this particular day however, something well, strange happened. Yes, our schools' mascot is a ram, but never would I have thought, that someone would actually bring a baby goat into the school on a normal school day...I guess that's what happens when you're from a small town, it's not that strange then I suppose.

Saturday, January 16, 2016
Let me just say that this is my boo. This was the first picture I took with my new phone...I liked it. That's it ;)

 Sunday, January 17, 2016
Since we stayed home all day Sunday, the girls found ways to keep them busy. Lyla decided to do a type of self portrait. Can you guess how she sees herself? Lyla the little gymnast. She did a pretty good job and she clearly enjoys flipping all over the place!

Monday, January 18, 2016
No school! Music to my ears. Unfortunately I had to work that evening, but the girls and I slept in and all I wanted to do was lounge in bed to rest up before my shift. Right now, I'm fixed on Friday Night Lights, up next, Making a Murder.

 Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Up again is my sweet little gymnast, Lyla Lane. She's on the training team and will be moving up to the competition team at the end of the school year. She's done so well and worked so hard learning the skills. She's certainly come a long way. She has a few form techniques to work on, but so far, she's done pretty awesome. I'm excited to see where this takes her and what she makes of it.


Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Willow is obsessed with playing games. We stopped over at Tony's parents' house for a little bit and we always get the games out. Usually the girls beg his Mom to play with them and then out come the games. Willow is pretty cutthroat when it comes to playing games, watch out...



With the new year beginning, I wanted to start 2016 out with a bang! I'm pretty excited to begin the Life366 Project! I want to be able to look back on 2016 and be able to remember what happened throughout the year. There's so much in our lives that we don't remember, so here's a way to help us not forget those small moments we will one day wish we remembered! 

Meet the Host

Host
Brittney // Lola & Lane
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest  | Facebook                                
  
Here are the details:

1// We will link up once a week on Thursday morning and the link up will remain active through the following Wednesday night.

2// You can post your pictures however you like (i.e. Collage, List, etc.)

3// You may chose to just use your pictures as your post or accompany them with an explanation, it's totally up to you! Link up as many pictures as you have, whether you have an entire week or not!

4// Have fun! This is something that is supposed to be for YOU! I'm just here for accountability ;)

5// If you do linkup, please make sure that you link back to Lola & Lane in some way and follow via GFC or Bloglovin'  as well as the co-hosts, it's only fair =)

 So grab a button, and get your camera's and phone's ready! Spread the word and get excited!

Lola & Lane


Well guys, it looks like we have a BIG winter storm brewing for this weekend. I've heard predictions anywhere from a few inches to feet of snow and for us who live on top of the mountain, it will be ridiculously worse, especially if we get a fraction of what they're predicting...looks like we will be packing bags for quite a few days to stay in town since both Tony and I work and are considered essential personnel; meaning that no matter what, we have to be at work. It's the perks of working in a jail!

Anyone else planning on getting snowed in? Hope everyone had a great week! I can't wait to see what you've been up to!



 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

4 comments:

Post a Comment