Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Awesome Link Up


Today, I'm excited to be co hosting The Awesome Link Up with Ann from Love the Here and Now Blog! It's a pretty awesome (see what I did there?!) link up ;) This month I have so much that is going on and I fortunate to be able to stay busy, yet still have time to spend with my family. Not only am I crazy busy, but I've been working on a few projects that I can't wait to share!

This month, here are a few things I have going on:

1//Mandatory overtime at work. Kinda sucky, but the extra money will be nice and it's only two nights extra this month. Not too bad, it could be a lot worse. 
2//Birthday dinner for an awesome lady. I love celebrating birthday's and this one is no exception!
3//Beginning to up my running mileage. I have a love hate relationship with running, so this will be a good challenge for me. Let the long miles begin!
4//I'm putting together some financial posts for the blog. By no means am I an expert, but I thought that they might be useful and helpful to some. I've been doing a lot of research and reading in the whole 'debt free' movement and it has lit a fire under me to make it happen. Hopefully, it will help others too. 
5//I am working on going through a bunch of items I have that I no longer need. Let's call it an early spring cleaning of sorts...
6//Stashing more money into savings. Pretty self explanatory, don't you think?!
7//Choosing the perfect paint color for the living space. I have three shades of blue slapped up on the wall now to try and pick...and it's really hard to. I may still change my mind a pick a different color ;)

Honestly, between work and personal obligations, I don't have a whole lot of extra going on, but to me it's pretty darn exciting! 


An InLinkz Link-up
 photo name_zpskqzxwjcy.jpg
Follow
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+ | YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment